Inspired by our customers’ missions and driven by their challenges, NCI focuses on helping our customers achieve higher levels of performance by bringing commercial innovation to missions of national importance. Our team of highly skilled professionals is committed to service excellence and delivers innovative, cost-effective enterprise services and solutions on time and within budget. We are dedicated to reshaping the way services and solutions are delivered to our customers in order to proactively understand and meet their mission needs and enable them to agilely adapt to dynamic environments. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, NCI currently operates in locations around the globe. We are a trusted partner – helping our customers navigate, collaborate and innovate throughout their journeys.
- Founded in 1989 by Charles Narang
- Acquired by H.I.G. in 2017; NCI goes from public to private
- CMMI DEV, Level 3, appraised, hold certifications in ISO 9001: 2015, and fully integrate ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013 quality aspects into our IT methodologies
- Health IT solutions are HIPAA- and FISMA- compliant and systems are ICD-10 compliant
- Industry leading portfolio of 14 prime GWAC/IDIQ/MAC vehicles with a ceiling >$100B
- Earn more than 90% of overall revenue from prime contracts