The U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command’s (CECOM LCMC) Rapid Response Third Generation (R2-3G) Program offers one of the most dynamic and flexible contracting vehicles to the federal government. It allows for a streamlined task order process, enabling agencies to rapidly obtain IT and engineering services in support of urgent requirements. The total ceiling value for the contract is $16.4 billion with a period of performance that expires in 2015.
The U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command’s (CECOM LCMC). Rapid Response 3rd Generation (R2-3G) Program provides critical equipment and engineering services to Government system, platform, and item managers worldwide. R2-3G is a multiple award, performance-based indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides access to a broad range of engineering services and equipment through all phases of the lifecycle and provides a rapid means of accessing competent industry capabilities without the traditional acquisition lead time. The R2-3G statement of work is broad in scope to allow for the greatest flexibility in responding to federal contracting needs. Services include engineering, logistics, research and development, system integration, training, fabrication/prototyping, and technology insertion. The contract can be used by any federal agency to procure services.
- 5-year, $16.4 billion multiple award IDIQ with 18 prime industry partners, including NCI
- If funded by federal dollars, virtually every type of technical and/or non-technical requirement can be put on contract
- Broad and flexible work scope offering total lifecycle solutions
- Streamlined, competitive award process designed to be accomplished in 19 days
- CECOM’s R2 Program Office offers customers full service support—from preparation of requisite contracting documentation to task order close-out
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. The company has the expertise and proven track record to solve its customers’ most important and complex mission challenges through technology and innovation. NCI’s team of highly skilled professionals focuses on delivering cost-effective solutions and services in the areas of agile development and integration; cybersecurity and information assurance; engineering and logistics; big data and data analytics; IT infrastructure optimization and service management; and health and program integrity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, NCI has approximately 2,000 employees operating at more than 100 locations worldwide.
NCI R2-3G Contract #: W15P7T-10-D-D419
NCI DUNS #: 62-086-4504
Business Size: Large
NCI is registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) System, and our company information can be obtained by searching under our CAGE Code (0MX49).The International Organization for Standardization, based in Geneva Switzerland, leads the development of the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard. NCI has been assessed and has met the ISO 9001 certification requirements for our business operations since May 2002. We have worked diligently to reflect these standards in our Quality Manual and Quality Procedures. By implementing these international quality standards within NCI’s daily business conduct, our customers have the benefit of lowered risk, successful completion and consistent quality in the products and services NCI proudly delivers each and every day.
NCI Quality Policy
NCI is committed to total customer satisfaction and will provide the necessary resources to deliver quality products and services by implementing and continually improving our quality management system.
NCI Quality Objectives
- Achieve total customer satisfaction
- Provide the personnel needed to do the work
- Provide acceptable products and services on time and within budget
- Record our achievement in continual improvement
NCI Quality Management System (QMS)
NCI’s QMS is made up of the following components:
- Quality Policy
- Quality Objectives
- Quality Manual
- Quality Procedures
NCI Contract Number: W15P7T-10-D-D419
Period of Performance: July 29, 2010 – July 28, 2015 (5-year base with no options)
Aggregate Ceiling Value: $16.4 billion
Authorized Users: Open to all DoD and federal Agencies, and if authorized by specific legislation, state and local Governments
Department of the Air Force Mandatory Use Policy
The R2-3G scope of work encompasses the following task areas:
- Technology Insertion, Systems Integration, and Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation
- Test and Evaluation
- Studies and Analyses
- Technical Data Management
- Logistics Support
- Training and Exercise Support
- Acquisition Support
- Construction Support
- Army Team C4ISR Relocation Services
- Counter Narcoterrorism
- Chemical Biological Warfare
- Weapon System Development and Support
- Network Support
- Counter Intelligence and Force Protection
- Foreign Military Sales Support
- Homeland Defense and Anti-Terrorism Technologies and Services
The NCI R2-3G Team is made up of more than 30 best-in-class companies, with award-winning expertise encompassing all areas critical to R2-3G mission objectives. With an exceptional workforce of professional personnel deployed to numerous overseas and domestic locations, the NCI R2-3G Team provides support to all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.
NCI has developed a partnership with this diverse team of large and small businesses, each selected for their unique capabilities to support the broad scope of R2-3G requirements and meet NCI’s commitment to small business. Following is a list of our teammates. For additional information, click on the links to their corporate websites.
NCI Ordering Guide
Contact email@example.com with any contract or ordering questions.
R2-3G Contracting Officers:
- Ashley Keating- Contracting Officer/R2-3G Team Lead
- Army Contracting Command-APG
- p (443) 861-4927
- Larry Carter- Contract Officer
- U.S. Army Contracting Command – Aberdeen Proving Ground – Division B
- p (443) 861-4925
- Sharon M. Joyner- Contract Specialist
- U.S. Army Contracting Command-APG
- p (443) 861-4930
- Ashley Keating- Contracting Officer/R2-3G Team Lead