- Fourth quarter revenue of $74 million above midpoint of guidance;
- EPS of $0.18 exceeds high end of guidance;
- Fiscal year 2014 revenue of $317 million, adjusted EPS of $0.69[i];
- Board of Directors declares special cash dividend of $0.12 per share;
- NCI issues guidance for first quarter and full fiscal year 2015.
RESTON, VA, February 11, 2015 – NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT), a leading provider of information technology (IT) and professional services and solutions to U.S. Federal Government agencies, today announced its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2014. Read more here.