A comprehensive benefits program is an important component of the overall compensation package at NCI and a key factor in the health and well-being of our employees and their families. The program provides a number of benefit choices — allowing employees to elect coverage based on their individual needs and budget. Some benefits may vary by business sector and location.
- Medical: NCI offers several medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide employees and eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage.
- Dental: The dental PPO plan provides in- and out-of-network coverage options to help ensure full-time employees and eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with providers of their choice.
- Vision: Our vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses and contact lenses. Laser vision correction discounts are also available.
- Disability: Short- and long-term disability benefits are offered to protect employees’ income in the event of a short or prolonged absence from work.
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment: NCI provides life/AD&D insurance coverage options designed to meet our employees’ needs should the unexpected happen. NCI also provides opportunity to elect life/AD&D for spouses and eligible dependent children.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
NCI offers healthcare and dependent daycare flexible spending accounts and commuter reimbursement accounts to employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for qualifying out-of-pocket expenses. These accounts effectively reduce employee tax liability and the cost for qualifying expenses. The commuter reimbursement account covers qualified, work-related commuting expenses such as transportation and parking, on a pre-tax basis.
Eligible employees receive company-paid holidays and paid time off for vacation and/or personal time.
Full-time and regular part-time employees are eligible to participate in the NCI 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, which offers a company-matching contribution. The NCI plan allows employees to elect contributions via pre-tax, post-tax and catch-up options, and offers a broad selection of pre-determined investment options, including self-directed brokerage.
NCI provides a variety of additional benefits that support the well-being and development of our employees.