NCI has won a prime position on the U.S. Navy’s SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) contract. SeaPort-NxG is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle. Task orders issued on this contract vehicle will support Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, the Office of Naval Research, and the U.S. Marine Corps. SeaPort-NxG is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-NxG Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award contract holders.
SeaPort-NxG enables acquisition support services for the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps in 23 functional areas including engineering and program management. Service examples include system engineering; software development, programming, network and engineering support; interoperability, test and evaluation and trials support; research and development; and services to support financial analysis, quality assurance, analytical and organizational assessment, logistics, information system development, information assurance and information technology.
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
For more than 30 years, NCI Information Systems has been a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services to U.S. government agencies. With its Empower platform™, NCI is at the forefront of implementing artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to solve the government’s most complex mission challenges. Headquartered in Reston, Va., NCI is accelerating public sector AI adoption to create a government workforce that is exponentially more creative and productive. For more information, visit www.nciinc.com. #NCI
QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM
NCI’s quality assurance program is largely based on practices conducted under our ISO1 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification:
- Customer focus
- Risk Management
- Quality policy and objectives
- Employee competence and training
- Requirements review and analysis
- Design and development of customer solutions
- Internal audits
- Continuous improvement
Through implementation of ISO 9001 practices, and our Quality Policy and Quality Objectives, NCI personnel focus on customer satisfaction, fulfillment of customer requirements, and continuous improvement.
NCI Quality Policy
NCI is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction and to meeting all requirements contained in our contracts as well as any requirements that are integral to the nature and scope of the work. In addition, NCI is dedicated to continually improving our quality management system which provides the framework and the structure for ensuring the quality of the work we do and the services we provide.
Measurable objectives and targets are set for projects, including ~100% on-time deliverables, achievement of all key performance targets, and high customer satisfaction.
1International Standard Organization
The scope encompasses a wide variety of engineering and program management support services. It uses a web-based electronic procurement system to facilitate performance-based service acquisition. All task orders issued under the contract are competitively solicited, awarded, and managed using the SeaPort-NxG system.
Available to all warranted Contracting Officers from the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps are authorized to place orders under this IDIQ contract, using the electronic SeaPort portal.
Contract Holder: NCI information Systems, Inc.
Contract Number: N00178-21-D-9225
Contract Type: Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quality (IDIQ)
Ceiling: $7.5 Billion Maximum Contract Ceiling
Ordering Period: July 14, 2021 – January 1, 2024
Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), and Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF)
NCI DUNS #: 62-086-4504
Business Size: Large
CAGE Code: (0MX49)
Additional information on the SeaPort NxG contract can be found on the following web sites:
SeaPort-NxG web site https://www.seaport.navy.mil/
Our SeaPort NxG team is comprised of highly qualified and certified professionals, managed by top-notch senior program managers. Our team provides expert communication with our clients and has proven capabilities to solve complex solutions on time and within budget. Our NCI team has outstanding small business partners. We understand the needs of the small business community, the impact they have on the American economy, and the value they bring to our government.
Following is a list of our teammates.
• Addx Corporation
• Interimage Inc.
• RSC2 Inc.
• Addx Corporation
• AmeriinfoVets Inc.
• ASET Partners Corporation
• Government Acquisitions Inc. (GAI)
• Holonic Technologies Inc.
• Lentech, Inc.
• Management & Engineering Technologies International Inc. (METI)
• Global Dimensions LLC
• Norseman Defense Technologies
• Sentar Inc